Sunday, January 19, 2014

London Mews Love




It's been a long few weeks after arriving back home to the States from our wonderful honeymoon in London. As most of you know, I had fallen very ill during the middle portion of our stay there.  Unfortunately, this followed me home where both of us continued to be ill, forcing a return visit to the doctor for more antibiotics. I'm happy to report though that things seem to be turning around and I'm feeling better than we felt since prior to our trip!

Michael and I have many, many photos to share from our time there, even with the illness for half the time. As we continue to sort through about 600+ photos, we'll post them here along with other wonderful journeys of this new life together. Until then, please enjoy a few photos from the FABULOUS London mews — one of Michael's favorite spots. Such beauty and inspiration.

Alexandra, xo

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Alexandra, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine. We have so many photos and stories to share. Just need to find the time to write them up! :) Happy Monday! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for sharing them ;o) Please take care of yourself Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet little chickie. I appreciate your warm thoughts. You do the same! :)

      Delete
  3. How beautiful, thank you for sharing them! I hope you feel completely better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate your warm wishes and visit!! :)

      Delete
  4. I love these photos! They are beautiful! I wish could go for a walk in these wonderful little streets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Stefanie. It's such a beautiful place in London and the mews are countless! So inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am late here but then I just met you!
    Loved the photos.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margie. It was a wonderful trip and a great way to celebrate getting married. It was my first trip abroad ever and I LOVED it. :) xx

      Delete
  7. Gosh that's so pretty - will have to make trek there just to see it in the flesh!! Tea at the Ritz as well - how posh! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was alot of fun, Cindy. My hubby is from the London area and it was such a joy to see all the places where he grew up and loved to visit.

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos. what a shame you were both so ill, but glad you enjoyed the time you had here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #40

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my ... I do hope you're bot feeling much, much better! And yes, such beautiful city streets! Take care. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This trip was a year and a half ago but still lovely! :)

      Delete